This policy describes how we protect and make use of the information you give us when you use this website. This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version was updated on 24/11/15 and is published on this page. By continuing to use the website it is understood that you agree to the policy as detailed on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Wallop Woodcrafts, Unit 3, Hollom Down Rd, Lopcombe Corner, Salisbury, Wilts, SP5 1BP.
The Data Protection Act
Under the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any information that we collect from you. We do not pass on your details to any third party or Government Department unless you give us permission to do so.
Data that we collect
We may collect the following information when you use this site:
- Name and company
- Contact information including phone number and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and industry details
- Website usage data
- Information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information relating to surveys and feedback
How we may use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for and to improve our products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For internal records
- To improve products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services and offers that we think may be relevant to you
- To contact you via email or telephone for market research reasons
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily by sending an email to email@example.com
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the [domain name] domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer that enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on the website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Remember settings and information you have given so that you do not have to keep entering them when you visit a new page.
- Measure how you use the website so that we can improve the user experience and make sure it meets your needs.
Please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Cookies used on this site:
- csrfToken: This cookie is a unique token generated when a webform is loaded and is validated on form submission to ensure that forms are submitted directly through the site and not through third party robots or external forms.
- _ga: This cookie is a randomly generated number that is used by Google Analytics to measure the number of unique visitors to this webpage and to provide anonymous information about how this website is viewed. It expires after 2 years and can be deleted using your browser settings.
- _gat: This cookie is also used by Google Analytics. It improves the performance of their service by limiting the request rate of data when required. It expires after 10 minutes.